Flexia-Georgiou SA was founded in 1969, is a leader in the field of the production and printing of flexible plastic packaging.
We continuously drive sustainability in products and solutions, combining economic success, social responsibility and environmental protection in our business operations and thereby enable our customers to meet current and future needs of society.
We have committed to the principles of Responsibility and Sustainability and want to partner with our suppliers to further develop their sustainability performance in our supply chain. We expect our suppliers to fully comply with applicable laws and to adhere to internationally recognized environmental, social and corporate governance standards. We also expect our suppliers to use their best efforts to implement these standards with their suppliers and subcontractors.
We particularly expect you as our supplier to support embrace and enact the following Standards
- You comply with all applicable environmental, health and safety regulations.
- You promote the safe and environmentally sound development, manufacturing, transport, use and disposal of your products.
- You ensure by using appropriate management systems that product quality and safety meet the applicable requirements.
- You protect your employees’ and neighbors’ life and health, as well as the general public at large against hazards inherent in your processes and products.
- You use resources efficiently, apply energy-efficient and environmentally friendly technologies and reduce waste, as well as emissions to water and soil.
- You minimize your negative impact on biodiversity, climate change and water scarcity.
- You support the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights, fight forced labor (including modern slavery and human trafficking) and child labor
- You uphold the freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining in accordance with applicable laws.
- You treat your employees with respect and provide a workplace free of harassment or abuse of any kind, harsh and inhumane treatment, unlawful practices or discrimination.
- You enable your employees and other stakeholders to report concerns or potentially unlawful practices at the workplace.
- You comply with minimum wages and working hours in accordance with local laws, and ensure compensation of a living wage according to local living conditions.
- You abide by all applicable national and international trade laws and regulations including but not limited to antitrust, trade controls, and sanction regimes.
- You consider business integrity as the basis of business relationships.
- You prohibit all types of bribery, corruption and money laundering.
- You forbid gifts to private or public officials that aim to influence business decisions or otherwise encourage them to act contrary to their obligations.
- You respect the privacy and confidential information of all your employees and business partners as well as protect data and intellectual property from misuse.
- You implement an appropriate Compliance Management System, which facilitates compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and standards.
Ensuring the principles of sustainable development in our supply chain is important to us. You may acknowledge the principles stated above or demonstrate your commitment via compliance with your own code of conduct or company policies that embrace these standards.
Flexia-Georgiou SA reserves the right to conduct audits or assessments to ensure your compliance and will take appropriate steps regarding our relationship with you if there is a reason for concern.
Flexia reserves the right to discontinue any relationship for non-adherence to international principles, failure to correct violations, or displaying patterns of non-compliance with these standards.
You are part of our supply chain – Flexia-Georgiou SA counts on your commitment!